Peri Peri Makhana
Found in the miraculous lotus plant, makhana or fox nuts are packed with nutrients and make way for a healthy snack. They are lotus seeds sourced from the beds of ponds or rivers. Once manually harvested, they need to be air-dried and roasted before they can be consumed. To make them as delicious as they are healthy, we flavour these makhanas with the tanginess of some peri-peri spice. Full of natural ingredients, these makhanas make snacking a non-guilty pleasure!
- A great source of magnesium for vegetarians and vegans.
- Low in cholesterol, fat, and sodium – and so they’re safe to snack on.
- Low-calorie content and yet they’re protein-rich – ideal for those looking to lose weight or build muscle.
- They carry an anti-aging enzyme that helps repair damaged proteins.
- Gluten-free and vegan for people who are allergic to gluten and/or follow a plant-based diet.
- They have a low glycemic index and are a healthy and safe snack for those with diabetes.